Who we are
Effective Date: 30th March 2019
Chill Out Yacht is managed by Damad Yachts S.L. - a company registered in Spain.
Registered address: Av. de Manoteras, 38, D 307, 28050, Madrid.
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we collect and use your personal information whether supplied to us at an event, online, by email, telephone or on an application form.
It is important that you read this Privacy Notice together with any other Privacy Notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you contact us via our contact form or email address, we may save your name, email address and other details you provide us with.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information we may collect about you
- Transaction Data - includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data - includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data - includes your name, email, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data - includes information about how you use our website and products.
- Marketing and Communications Data - includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. How we collect data
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- register to use our products (including free trials);
- place an order using our websites or by phone or email;
- complete a registration form and opt in to to receive marketing materials;
- subscribe to our newsletter;
- request that we send marketing materials to you by submitting your email address or telephone number face-to-face or on social media sites;
- complete online forms, take part in surveys, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications or participate in any other interactive areas of our websites or within our products;
- interact with us using social media;
- submit a product review;
- contact us offline, for example by telephone, SMS, email or post.
We will also collect your information where you only partially complete and/or abandon any information entered into our websites and/or other online forms and may use this information to contact you to remind you to complete any outstanding information and/or for marketing purposes.
We may add to the personal information we collect from you with information we obtain from third parties that are allowed to share that information. In each case we will do only what is allowed by relevant laws.
If you intend to give us personal information about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you follow any responsibilities and consent responsibilities under relevant data protections laws. As required by relevant data protection laws, you must ensure that you have their clear agreement to do so and that you explain to them how we collect, use, share and keep their personal information.
How we use data
We collect personal data in order to deliver our services. Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, including account creation, administration of accounts, payment validations, including taking and processing payments, statistical analysis, market research, marketing and support.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
The provision of Chill Out yacht's services are intended to help your book our yacht charter services. It is in our legitimate business interests to collect and process your personal information so that we can continue to provide our services.
The data is used in the following ways:
- The personal information allows us to keep the individual posted on latest announcements, updates and upcoming events. If you do not want to be part of this mailing list you can unsubscribe via emails.
- We may use personal and or sensitive information to conduct internal research, used to maintain, improve and develop our system, including how it decides what content to present to users.
- We may use your personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, the design or delivery of services and customer communications.
- We may collect information regarding customer activities, IP address, location and which version of the browser you’re using. This information is collected to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website or platform are of most interest. This will help us to improve the user experience of our website (or any other service we may provide).
- We may collect details of queries you have about our services. This will allow us to easily and effectively answer future questions or make improvements to our services, following consumer feedback on our product and services. We may use your questions or queries for marketing, customer support, employee training or research but we will ensure that they are anonymised and cannot be used to identify any person individually if they are going to be made publicly available or released to a third party other than those that would already have access under a different provision of this agreement.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Controlling access to personal information
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the section above.
- Our third party suppliers which process information on our behalf so that they may help us to provide you with the services, products and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you. These include: internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers and those organisations we engage to help us send communications to you.
- Partners that may help us to provide you with the applications, products and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you. These include: system implementers, independent software vendors and developers.
- Third parties used to process payment transactions.
- Our own professional advisors and auditors for the purpose of seeking professional advice or to meet our audit responsibilities.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our websites or products publicly or with third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Under certain circumstances, Chill Out may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Chill Out
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Storing your personal information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is added to our websites or products or to other websites or products via an internet or similar connection. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our websites or products, please keep this password safe; we will not share this password with anyone and we will never ask you to share your password under any circumstances.
We also expect our customers to adopt good security practices, such as ensuring that your computers are adequately protected from malware and potential misuse, and that login credentials and passwords are not shared.
If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encrypt your information using SSL - while it's being transferred between your computer and our servers. On your web browser, you'll see a padlock beside the web address. Clicking the padlock gives you the details of our security certification. We store your data on secure servers in the Europeans Economic Area (EEA).
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We employ policies regarding the retention of your data in order to:
- Meet business continuity requirements to recover services and customer data in the event of business disruption
- Retain personal information for ongoing services
- Retain anonymised statistical information for no more than 7 years
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information